Love My Tapes

Hi all,
Made a card using the sketch of Love my tapes November challenge. Used washi tapes after a long time. I was inspired by the decreasing size and shades of rectangles, so used the 3 blue colour shades. Used Red washi tape in between the rectangles background. Used another blue and green shade washi tape for the 2 cardstocks. Made a 3D tree,stamped tree and snowman.Sentiments,snow are stickers. Hope it qualifies.

These are my Old cards using washi tapes congratulations card, Smile


Thanks
Kavitha

Comments

Dr Sonia S V said…
Your 3 d tree looks perfect so eyecatching

Cheers
Dr Sonia
Pooja said…
I loved the tree and snow-man both !You have done fabulous job with washi tapes.
Sathya said…
love the overall effect!!!! Kavi!!!!
Kavitha Vadhri said…
Thanks Dr,pooja,sathya and megha
Kavitha Vadhri said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Horton said…
This is SO CUTE!! Love how you used the sketch for your card!! What fun idea!! Thanks for joining us @ Love My Tapes!! :)
Unknown said…
Really cute and loved the christmas tree with the 3d effect.

Popular posts from this blog

Quilled Dove

Quilled Christmas tree

Blooms and Butterflies