Mother



Hi all,

Made a card for mother's day with the new distress ink (mustard seed). Love this colour. Need to learn the various ways to use it. Had few stickers which i used as masking. Distressed on the stickers and peeled them off.Loved the design. Eveything is quilled including letters. I love you is the sticker. Added ribbon and heart shaped pearls. Hope you like it.



Submitting to

http://lulupu.blogspot.ch/2013/04/lulupu-challenge-11-my-mum-my-world.html
http://hands2hearts.scrapkorner.com/2013/04/challenge-9-you-color-my-world.html


Thanks
Kavitha

Comments

SD pooja said…
Pretty card !I loved the masking on BG .Lovely quilling specially the leaves.Congrats on making it to Top 3 in BGC kavitha !
chala chala baagundi kavitha..
with this card my eye fell on mustard seed color ;)
Sindhu said…
Very pretty card kavitha!
Sudha said…
Pretty lovely creation.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in
lovely card n neat quilling...nice way to use stickers for masking...n RAK means random act of kindness...hope i made it clear..
Monica said…
This is awesome... I love the way you did the sentiment and what a lovely colour combo.
Karon said…
Beautiful car Kavitha - love the colours and as ever your quilling is beautiful. Thanks for stopping by my blog today and congrats on your blog award:-) Have a wonderful weekend.
Sujana said…
Nice card kavitha. De BG is so clever. Even I have to try des distress inks sometime soon.
Unknown said…
Lovely creation .Love the distressed look.thanks for playing along Lulupu's current challenge
Indira Tanwar said…
Lovely card. I like the use of stickers as stencils. The effect if gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at Lulupu's Challenge #11 - My Mum, My World

Cheers,
Indira Tanwar
DT - Lulupu Blog

Popular posts from this blog

Quilled Dove

Quilled Christmas tree

Blooms and Butterflies